Thursday, April 22, 2010

Triple the Scraps: Hymn

Spring is so here. Even as I upload my latest Triple the Scraps project, I can't seem to turn my thoughts from Spring. So, I ramped up my "challenge" a bit and focused on using bits of papers left from other Close To My Heart projects to build this page. My scripture is from Ephesians 5:19 which encourages us to communicate through hymns and spiritual songs. And if the rocks will praise Him should mankind remain silent (Luke 28:40), then why not the flowers too? The only stamp on the page comes from Close To My Heart's You Rock Workshop on the Go (B1341). I used a White Daisy cardstock base and B&Ts from Daydream, Bella, Aspen and Celebrate Everyday to create the backgrounds. I used a 1.25" round punch to create the flower centers and petals. The green cardstock was left over from our May Workshop On The Go pack -- Cheery-O. By the way, if you listen carefully, you just might hear the flowers praising Him too!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute Diane! I can't wait until my flowers show up and start praising Him too! I think that's going to be quite a while yet! lol...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete