Friday, June 18, 2010

You're a Hoot!

     My friend, Melissa Fulgham, and I will have a booth at the Angola Craft Show on Saturday, July 17th, so I’ve been working on some new cards.    Helen Onulak (http://www.hookedonstamping.com/), another Close To My Heart consultant, had this really sweet card that incorporated a scalloped edge in one of its layers, so I just had to play with scallops. I almost bought a scalloped Nestibles set when I realized, duh! You have a Making Memories Slice die cutter! I’ll bet you have scallops there! One thing lead to another when I found my scallops on the Making Memories Slice Basics 1 Card and decided to play with a window card treatment. This is a result! 1 4 ½” square card with a matching envelop (20-lb bond copy paper) which I made using my Crafters Companion Enveloper.

I’ll be posting complete instructions on my http://ourcraftroomcreations.blogspot.com in a couple of days. In the meantime, here's a sneek peak at the products I used to create this simple little card:

Products Used:
      White Daisy CTMH Cardstock
      My Acrylix Stamp C1362 You’re a Hoot
      Key Lime Exclusive Inks Marker Z2331
      Parchment Exclusive Inks Marker Z2342
      Black Exclusive Inks Marker Z2305
      Sunflower Exclusive Inks Marker Z2350
      Cocoa and Topiary Exclusive Inks
      Liquid Glass

Tools Used:
      Making Memories Slice Basics Card 1
      My Acrylix Blocks 1” x 1 ½” (Y1001)
      My Acrylix Blocks 2” x 2” (Y1003)
      Sponge Dauber (Z726)
      Crafter’s Companion Enveloper (Email me at dcookwrites@cookworkshop on how to order)

No comments:

Post a Comment