Sunday, November 1, 2009

DelCastle Craft Show, Deck the Halls Card


I stumbled across this Fluffles Garland wood-block stamp by Stampendous last year and fell in love with it. Unfortunately, I never had much time to do anything with it, are started designing cards to take to the Delcastle Holiday Craft Show at DelCastle High School next Saturday. I used Close To My Heart Tulip, Chocolate and New England Ivy markers to adhere colors right onto the stamp. After a moistening "huff" I stamped the design onto Areopostale Parchment cardstock (I'm using Up my stash), backed it with brown 8.5"x11" brown cardstock from my stash, and added a sentiment from an old cardmaking set. I colored my little cat and the bulbs with copic makers and blinged it up a bit with Stickles. I also added some pop to the branches with a silver glitter pen.
Stop by our booth at DelCastle Technical High School on Saturday, November 7 to see what more we have created.

No comments:

Post a Comment