Monday, November 30, 2009

Craft Room Creations -- Brittany's First Pages

I can't believe that it's the last week of November already! Regardles of the date, it has been a constructive day. I am especailly pleased with Brittany's first visit to my craft room this afternoon. A scrapbooking newbie, she worked with a Sizzix Big Shot using the box letter dies, and the Tags, Scallop Combo # 2 die. She also used Stickle Diamond Ice to add a hit of bling to her title, and learned how to embellish with ribbon and flowers.

Here she is with her two-page spread about her day-trip to Chicago with her fiance (Jeff), her mother and another family member. I think she did a great job with these two pages. I'm sure her fiance will be happy with this special holiday gift, straight from her heart. Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment