Thursday, November 5, 2009

The AC Moore Experience

I happy to say that I taught my first workshop at AC Moore yesterday afternoon. I had one student (praise God for small beginnings) so we were able to customize the techniques I planned to teach in my background papers class. Caroline, my student, said she was happy with all that she learned and signed up for a beginner's class in two weeks.

I did learn an important lesson -- never, EVER, test the status of your paper cutter blade with your finger. It may seem dull, but it will cut your finger . . . But I did find out that a Fiskar's Portable Rotary Trimmer that I've had an eye on does indeed have a side ruler. PLUS, it will be harder to cut my finger on it.

Next on my scrapbooking agenda is the DelCastle Holiday Craft Fair, so I need to return to my craft room and get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment