Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Travel Workshop

This last of the two-page spread is a hodgepodge of representative photos of our trip. That layout uses 15 pictures and is ideal for a photo-rich event. I haven't embellished it yet and probably won't get to that until Friday night. I know for sure that I'll be using that layout in our Saturday Travel Workshop. I'm hopeing we can get as many as six pages done for the day.By the way, those last two pages were made out of Moon Doggie scraps from the Level 2 kit. I can probably get two or four more layouts from what I have left. So how great is that?Now that I have 2005 scrapped, I need to address my two trips in 2006 and one in 2007. I hope to have it finished before we return to Trinidad in September.
That's all for now. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment