Friday, July 10, 2009

GASC: Paradise Found








Paradise Lost is one of the workshops I took at the Great American Scrapbooking Convention in Chantilly, Virignia at the end of June. This was a Quick Quotes kit with punch outs and paste downs. We made the suitcase book with what was left over. I took the workshop thinking that perhaps it would augment a scrapbook I'm trying to put together for our missions hosts in Trinidad and Tobago, but the colors don't compliment the pages I've already created with my Moon Doggie papers from Close To My Heart. We were limited by some of the products we could use, and the pace we had to maintain to complete the three pages in a one-hour workshop. My favorite effect was the chipbard sandals with the ribbon treatment. I also thought the suitcase mini book was rather cute and reproducable, but I don't think the protruding palm tree would hold up in a active household. All things said, it was a productive workshop which I'm glad I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment