Thursday, July 8, 2010

Convention, CTMH Style

Too little time, too much to do . . . but we finally made it to the Close to My Heart Convention at the Gaylord Hotel and Convention Center in Washington DC. I've taken hundreds of pictures since I arrived yesterday afternoon, but I was particularly taken with this special treatment of some steps at the Gaylord . . . how cool is this? I'm now a "supervisor" with CTMH because I have sponsored my good friend, Melissa Fulgham, into the company. Our team is the "Scrappigators" and we plan to be around for a long, long time. I'd love to share the opportunity with you . . . so just drop me an email so we can talk. Meanwhile, dare to dream.
   Tomorrow we'll be doing some "create and takes" so I'll be posting those soon. We've had a long and productive day and now it's time to sleep. Don't forget to wear the crown of your achievements, to soar like a butterfly, to build a framework for success, to join a community built on heart, and to fly on the wings of creativity -- that's Close To My Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment