Saturday, July 17, 2010

Onward and Upward

Our first Angola By the Bay Women's Club Craft Fair is over and now I'll be moving ever forward in the scheme of things -- all things. While my sales were mediocre, I met some WONDERFUL people and may have some future Scrapbook in a Year participants in the future.

This one-of-a-kind Hoppy Birthday card found a home in Angola. Melissa and I plan to continue participating in craft shows as we fine-tune our resale product line.

My focus during the next six weeks will be on building various scrapbooking pages. I'm also gearing up to teach SDU classes at A.C. Moore in Dover and possibly in Michaels in Rehoboth Beach, DE. Between our new CTMH projects and gearing up for teaching the EK Success product line, I'm totally  psyched.

I'll be posting more in the days ahead. Meanwhile, have a hoppy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment