Monday, June 4, 2012

Scrappigators Copic Club Flower of the Month Test Drive

I'm revisiting, revamping, and reworking our Scrappigators Copic program. At the recommendation of one of my students, I'll be offering a 3-5 tiered teaching program with each having its own monthly club offering. I'm totally excited about my Copic Florals class. I cardlifted the circle call-out element from the Annie's Attic Copic 2 book but scaled it down to a 4.25" x 5.5" card. After watching a Copic Sketch DVD from Imagination International, I decided to create my own background. I also decided to use At You Spica pens for the center of the flowers which are from the Gina K "A Year of Flowers" stamp set. So you see, it's totally a little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a cool techniques. You can't really tell on this photo, but the center flower's call-out element is backed with foam dots to give it some extra dimension.
I used the following markers to complete this project:
* B000- Pale Porcelain Blue
* BOO - Frost Blue
* B02 – Robins Egg Blue
* BG05 – Holiday Blue
* At You Spica 02 - Pink
* At You Spica 10 - Black
* At You Spica 14 – Blossom

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful colors! Still no Copics here but I enjoy seeing them! Thanks for sharing!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete