Monday, March 7, 2011

Debuting Tuesday -- Fun-Filled Fantasy Card

I normally post my tutorials here later rather than sooner, but not today! Tomorrow is Technique Tuesday at Digital Delights by Louby Lou and this little princess card and her dream blessing is my latest. Isn't she sweet? I wonder if I can find an RSS feed connection to play Jiminy Cricket singing When You Wish Upon a Star? Was that in Pinnochio? I think I've somehow gotten behind on my Disney movie lore.

Of course, she's a digital stamp which adds a lot of versatility to your stamping applications. While I'll never give up my rubber and acrylic stamps, I do find digitals freeing somehow. I can size them to fit my project and, for the most part, select projects that allow me to fully expand my Copic marker and Prismacolor Pencils blending skills. This little princess is a Copic girl. I used Stickles on her dress and cap. The bling (flowers and lace border) is part of the Michael's Recollections collection. I also managed to pick up a good deal on a Fiskar's brick punch and this offered me the perfect opportunity to use it.

Visit Digital Delighst by Louby Lou for complete instructions. In the meantime, have a great day!

1 comment: