Monday, February 28, 2011

Practically Perfect Grandbaby Girl

On January 28th, we welcomed the newest addition to Cook Family, Montclair. What a golden opportunity to play with Digital Delights' Little Dumplin' set. The full tutorial is on the Digital Delights blog. I especially enjoyed playlng with my SparkleNSprinkle flocking (first time I've tried) and glitter. Of course, after I did the flocking I checked out the how-to instruction on the SparkleNSprinkle website and discovered it was supposed to be opaque! But I WANTED the pink to show through on the stork. I wonder if I got the transparent effect because I watered down my glue a bit in order to be frugal? (Hey! We gotta start somewhere, don't we?). Regardless, I like the way it turned out. Even moreso, I love the way the our grandbaby girl turned out. Quite by accident, my next tutorial is almost ready . . . I can't wait to share that one with you. After all, doesn't everyone deserve a little fantasy in their lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment