Saturday, January 8, 2011

Red Hat Free Spirits

As a post-World War II baby boomer, I enjoy the occasional stamps that celebrate those of my generation. SparkleNSprinkle’s “Hat Ladies” does just that. Is it any wonder, then why I selected this stamp for my first entry for this month’s SNR challenge?


This project came together pretty quickly. Instead of ribbon or cardstock, I used foam tape to add dimension and additional glitz to this card. I especially like the Recollections rose and pink embellishment which I purchased from my local Michael's store. It provides additional depth and a sweet hint of vintage. I stamped the inside of the card with  the "It's never too late to have a happy childhood" sentiment.

Products Used:
Marvy 3-inch circle punch
Martha Stewart fine-tipped glue pen
Card base (4 ¼” x 5 ½”)

COPIC MARKERS:
RV29 Copic Ciao Crimson
Y08 Copic Ciao Acid Yellow
RV21 Copic Sketch Light Pink
E00 Copic Ciao Skin White
R20 Copic Ciao Blush
E37 Copic Ciao Sepia

SPARKLE AND SPRINKLE
Stamp Set 247 – Hat Ladies
Black Ice Glitter G1020
Fier Engine Red Glitter G1007
Bubble Gum G1088

CLOSE TO MY HEART
Z2116 Cranberry Exclusive Inks
Z2105 Black Exclusive Inks
Z1151 3-D Foam Tape

RECOLLECTIONS
Dimensional Sticker #167196

BAZILL STOCK
Red Devil

No comments:

Post a Comment