Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Organizational Rewards Board

I'm participating in an Organizational Challenge with TheScrapRack which is a product I just love. Email me at diane@scrappigator.com for more information on how to get started with this premier organizational system. One of our first week's assignments was to design a Rewards Board for identifying rewards we would get when we finished each challenge. This one is mine. My "Time To Clean" bear and "Happy House" are from Digital Designs by Looby Lou. I used Copic markers to bring color to my digital stamps and Close to My Heart's Cranberry Red Exclusive Inks to chalk the 2-inch scalloped edges of my reward circles. I cut my pink three-inch half circles from Recollections 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock and chalked the edges with cranberry also. I added a ninth reward record the date I not only complete the challenge but that my crop room is finally organized. Then I'll do a happy dance all through the house, maybe, if I'm by myself and there's no one to see, or take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment