Saturday, March 6, 2010

Great American Scrapbooking Convention

I just made my hotel reservations for the Great American Scrapbooking (GASC) Convention in Chantilly, Virginia.  A wonderful passerby took this picture of me with my friend, Skinny Cow, last year.

(GASC) is slated for June 25 and 26, so my excitement level is through the roof. Online registration is supposed to start this month, which means I will be even MORE excited before all is said and done. I attended the convention last year and learned some incredible techniques. I am so totally ready for new classes, new techniques and a great vendor fair.

I have four overnight scrapbooking conventions on my calendar for this year: Stamp,Scrap, Art Tour in Oaks, PA on March26-27, GASC on June 25-26, Close to My Heart in Washington DC July 7-10 (for consultants only), and CKC at Valley Forge. Their registration opens April 21 at 1:00 PM EST.

But I'm not selfish, honest! When I return, I simply can't wait to share what I've learned with my friends. How exciting is that?

By the way! Speaking of sharing with friends, I finally purchased a web cam for my laptop computer. I made sure I got one with good picture quality so I can do online workshops. If you're game, let me know.

But now I must get serious about preparing for these conventions. Maybe 15 to 20 minutes a day on the eliptical will help me come up to speed for all the walking I'll be doing between workshops and at the vendor fairs . . . (Sigh, the sacrifices we must make. . .) In the meantime, have a blessed day. Maybe I'll get to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment