Friday, January 22, 2010

You Rock Cards






You Rock is featured in the Close to My Heart Spring catalog.

It's a Beautiful Day is a 6.5” x 5”card using CTMH You Rock Workshop on the Go kit. I made several versions of this kit you different backgrounds papers which were left over after I finished two 2-page scrapbook layouts. I also used our D1415 Springtime stamp set. I routinely stamp matching envelopes which, in this case includes on boot on the front and two on the back flap. I stippled the white daisy cardstock with Outdoor Denim Exclusive Inks.

Just Be You is a 4.25” x 5.25”card using CTMH You Rock Workshop on the Go kit. I used the stamp that comes with the kit and added a little Clear Sparkle bling.

Check out my ctmh website (http://dianecook.myctmh.com) for more details about Close to My Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment