Friday, January 22, 2010

Lots of New Stuff for the New Year




I am amazed that January is almost over. Change has been the catchword for this month, but that's okay. Of course, sometimes change can make everything topsy turvy in the process, and that's where we are. In our case, change means our youngest son has moved in with his two dogs and two cats -- so we are now a household of three adults, four dogs and three cats. This afternoon all four dogs were serenading me with barks and howls. It was quite amusing, actually.

I'm excited about my Scrapbook in a Year program which I am teaching at A.C. Moore in Dover as well a Close to My Heart version. This is specifically designed for people who believe they're too busy to make a scrapbook. If you give me two hours a month, you will have a 25-page scrapbook at the end of the year.

In our first session, we will do a three-page layout which includes the cover as well as the first (January) two-page layout. While I recommend commemorating something from January 2010, you can organize your sccrapbook in any manner you see fit. This is NOT about imitating my project; rather, it IS about selecting your own color/paper scheme and building color/theme-coded memory books and applying them to the layout I've selected for that particular month. Tomorrow I'll be listing the CTMH version of this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment