Thursday, August 30, 2012

Getting Ready for Christmas


 
 
Christmas will be here sooner than you think, so I planned my first CTMH Christmas Card Workshop on the Go for September 18th in Lewes, Delaware and on September 23rd at our studio in Dover. This is a three-hour class and is well worth the time. I also plan to offer it again in October. I've added this sweet cardholder from our new Cricut Artiste cartridge which is a great use for the scraps. Of course, I wanted to see if I could get all the cards to fit . . .and they did! All 15 of them!!! So now all I have to do is address them. I have more class details on our website (www.scrappigators.com) or if you wish to tackle the workshop on your own, you can order G1052 at my CTMH website (http://dianecook.myctmh.com). To round out your purchase, consider the Cricut Artiste Collection (Z1790) which includes the cartridge with 700 images, My Acrlyix D-size stamp, and 12" x 9: Dimensional Elemings in coordinating shapes.
 
Also, we're hosting our first day crop on October 13th at the Kenton Ruritan Clubhouse in Kenton, DE. The $30 fee includes a salad and sandwhich bar for lunch, snacks, beverages, free make-and-takes and door prize drawings. We'll have vendors from Close to My Heart (me), Christian Lifestyles Scrappigators (my friend Melissa and me), Stampin Up (Laura Barthlemeh), and Creative Memories (Catina Bright). Visit our scrappigators website for more information about our Scrappigators Love to Crop day crop.
 
Finally, if you want to see a totally cute Christmas card featuring Copic products, pop on over to our scrappigators blog (http://scrappigators.blogspot.com) for a quick look-see.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment