Saturday, January 14, 2012

So Many Smashes, So Little Time


I couldn't help it. I saw the blue one and knew I had to have it along with the black, orange, yellow and pink. Then I figured it out. I used my Brother P-Touch to create labels for each. So my Pink (Pretty Style) Smash is now labeled "Family & Friend Smash 2012. My Blue "Retro Style" is labeled "Our Pets Smash 2012). My Yellow Smash is "Scrappigators Smash 2012." My Orange Simple Style" is now my "Steampunk Smash 2012" where I'll record and store great ideas and play with my steampunk papers and stamps. My Black Mod Style Smash will be my "Ministry Smash 2012." My Red Doodle Smash is "My First Smash 2012." Since we're moving my craftroom upstairs so we can run our Scrappigators Country Store downstairs, I'll find plenty of odds and ends to drop our scrapping pages. This photo above is in my Doodle "First Smash" book. I am totally into this bird. Doesn't it look great? I think 2012 is going to be a "Smashing" Great Year.

2 comments:

  1. LOL...Okay, Diane...you are officially hooked on smashing! What a great thing to be hooked on though! That bird is fabulous! This page is really fun! I like all the happy elements you included!
    What is the Scrappigators Country Store. I'd love to hear more about that. Thanks for sharing!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun looking page! I just can't bring myself to buy a smash book...what would I do with all the journals I have laying around lol

    ReplyDelete