Saturday, October 9, 2010

Go Granny Go Birthday Card

I designed this card on Friday, October 8, 2010 for Marge Cook, my mother-in-law, on the occasion of her 95th birthday. It’s a 5 ½” x 4 ½” card. I chalked the edges of the card and the ovals with Outdoor Denim Exclusive Inks.
PRODUCTS
Stamps:
• SparkleNSprinkle Go Granny Go [1516-308G] and Go Granny Go!!! (phrase) [3180-397A]
• Close To My Heart For Every Occasion stamp (D1187)
• Close To My Heart The Present (D1436)

Stickles
• Black Diamond
• Silver

Copic Markers
• E33 Sand
• B05 Process Blue
• E00 Skin White
• RV29 Crimson
• R20 Blush
• C-1 Cool Gray
• Y08 Acid Yellow

Paper
• Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim (1275)
• Close To My Heart White Daisy (1385)

Other Products
• Close To My Heart Exclusive Inks Outdoor Denim (Z2140)
• White Satin Ribbon
• Spellbinders Nestabilities, Classic Scalloped Ovals Large
• Close To My Heart 3” x 3” Acrylic Block
• Close To My Heart 1” x 1 ½” Acrylic Block
• Close To My Heart 2: x 3 ½” Acrylic Block
• Close To My Heart Sponge Dauber (Z726)
• Inkssentials Opaque Pen White
• Close To My Heart Bone Folder Z1204
• Sizzix Big Shot
• 3M ATG Gun
• Mini Pop Dot

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful Diane! How cute is that stamp? What a blessing to be able to share in a 95th Birthday Celebration! Thanks you for sharing your fun card!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete