I'm really excited about teaching these scrapbooking classes at AC Moore's. Beginners' Classes are scheduled at AC Moore's in Dover, Delaware. Participants have their choice of Tuesday, November 10 from 6 P.M. to 8 P.M. or Wednesday, November 18 from noon to 2 P.M.
In this class, I'll be focusing on layout (working from a template), page design/photo placement, titling and journaling. I'm putting together the part 2 workshop now which will touch on embellishments, bling and die cuts.
While I used the following supplies, participants can select papers and color schemes that reflect their project needs. We will, however, be using the above layout. Participants will receive a complete set of instructions at the class.
- 12" x 12" Base Cardstock (2) I used chestnut brown from the Starter Palette Cardstock Paper by Nichol
- 12” x 12” Plain Cardstock (1) I used and ochre sheet from Starter Palette Cardstock Paper by Nichol
- 12” x 12” Print Paper (2) I used two sheets from Bloom and Grow by My Mind’s Eye
- 4” x 6” (2)
- 2” x 2” (9)
- 4” x 4”
- 6” x 4” (2)
- Inkssentials Glossy Accent
- Brads, color coordinated with paper
- Adhesive of choice. I believe AC Moore carries Tombows and Dittos -- either will do.
- 1” x 5” title: I used a cardstock sticker from the Fresh Paisley Collection by Fashion Folio
- 4"x4" Cardstock for Journaling (I actually used a 6” x 4” vellum with my journaling typed on the piece)
- 12" x 12" cutter
- Self-healing cutting mat