Wednesday, October 21, 2009

AC Moore's Beginner's 1 Workshop


I'm really excited about teaching these scrapbooking classes at AC Moore's. Beginners' Classes are scheduled at AC Moore's in Dover, Delaware. Participants have their choice of Tuesday, November 10 from 6 P.M. to 8 P.M. or Wednesday, November 18 from noon to 2 P.M.

In this class, I'll be focusing on layout (working from a template), page design/photo placement, titling and journaling. I'm putting together the part 2 workshop now which will touch on embellishments, bling and die cuts.

While I used the following supplies, participants can select papers and color schemes that reflect their project needs. We will, however, be using the above layout. Participants will receive a complete set of instructions at the class.

Layout Materials


  • 12" x 12" Base Cardstock (2) I used chestnut brown from the Starter Palette Cardstock Paper by Nichol
  • 12” x 12” Plain Cardstock (1) I used and ochre sheet from Starter Palette Cardstock Paper by Nichol
  • 12” x 12” Print Paper (2) I used two sheets from Bloom and Grow by My Mind’s Eye

Photo Suggestions

  • 4” x 6” (2)
  • 2” x 2” (9)
  • 4” x 4”
  • 6” x 4” (2)

Supplies

  • Inkssentials Glossy Accent
  • Brads, color coordinated with paper
  • Adhesive of choice. I believe AC Moore carries Tombows and Dittos -- either will do.

Journaling

  • 1” x 5” title: I used a cardstock sticker from the Fresh Paisley Collection by Fashion Folio
  • 4"x4" Cardstock for Journaling (I actually used a 6” x 4” vellum with my journaling typed on the piece)

Equipment

  • 12" x 12" cutter
  • Ruler
  • Scissors
  • Self-healing cutting mat

No comments:

Post a Comment