Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Awesome Albums







These two albums brought me into the home stretch at CKC (I signed up for seven workshops in one day) I was surprised that I wasn't totally brain dead by the end. Does that mean that I'm getting better? Of course, I filled the 5"x7" files with pictures of Baby Brayden . . . now I need to add Brayden's big brother, Parker, into the mix. I'm working on his whole, entire, just only him scrapbook.


While I haven't included all the workshops and scrapbooking pages, I have presented a good representation of this most efficient approach to CKC. My travelmate, Melissa Fulgham, wants us to add the late night crop event to the weekend, but we'll have to wait and see. I already have one other major convention on my calendar (in June 2010, I think) and I would love to return to the Great American Scrapbooking Convention in Chantilly again. However, with the demise of Memory Makers Scrapbooking Magazine, I don't know what that does to the convention.

Regardless, I've thoroughly enjoyed the learning experiences that the convetions provided this year. What a blessing.






































No comments:

Post a Comment