Wednesday, September 2, 2009

50-Card Christmas Workshop


When I saw these cards on one of the Close To My Heart (CTMH) bulletin boards and realized that you could make 50 cards from half a level 2 paper pack, I knew this was an incredible holiday workshop. Unlike the one I saw, I've added a few extra elements to the project. Instead of two basic stamp sets, I used four. Instead of 4" x 5.5" cards, I purchased quality card bases at 4.5" x 5.5 inches. So I created a "ribbon" effect by adding a half-inch strip and crimping it. In the first set of four cards you see, I used CTMH's Angel Sent cards featuring for sweet cherubs (A1099). Visit my website at http://dianecook.myctmy.com for more art. I'll be posting more later today or tomorrow. My workshop is at my home and is slated for Saturday, October 3 from 9 AM to 5 PM. Sign-up deadline is September 15, 2009. For more details, email me at dcookwrites@cookworkshop.com and I'll add you to my newsletter mailing list.

No comments:

Post a Comment